• Our highly qualified staff is available to take soil samples and make recommendations to optimize your fertilizer benefits and offer you the best return on your investment. We are then able to custom blend fertilizer to suit your individual needs. We also offer Alpine liquid starter and popular fertilizer blends are available in bags.
• You have the option of having our professional staff custom apply your dry and liquid fertilizer or if you prefer we have a fleet of well maintained spreaders.
• We carry a large line of corn, soybean, small grain and forage seeds, offering the best genetics from DEKALB, PRIDE, NK, C&M, SNOBELEN, BRAMHILL, PROSEEDS and WL ALFALFA. We also offer custom forage mixes available at most locations.
• We stock a complete line of crop protection products. The herbicides, insecticides and fungicides can be custom applied or bought over the counter to qualified growers*. If you prefer custom application you can be assured it will be done with modern, well maintained and accurate equipment.
• All our custom operators are fully trained and licensed to provide you with the highest quality of service.
* A qualified grower is a person that has a valid pesticide license.
Aerial Crop Spraying
Huron Bay Co-operative has secured the services of Expedition Helicopters to apply fungicides and insecticides for Huron Bay Co-operative customers this coming year.
We have an opportunity to be first out with something new and unique that will result in more profit for our customers through healthier beans and corn. Also a fungicide on corn has been proven to eliminate or greatly reduce vomitoxins in corn–which can have severe consequences on the health of livestock fed grains with excess vom levels. Also if corn cutworms hit high enough thresholds to warrant an insecticide –aerial is a good option.
Click on the link for more information http://www.huronbaycoop.ca/aerial-crop-spraying/
Analyze your farm’s data all in one place with Climate Fieldview platform. You can start off by receiving satellite imagery, rainfall data and creating manual yield maps, even if you do not have GPS or a yield monitor. The satellite imagery gives you scouting and vegetation maps that will help you get a head start on seeing any potential issues, such as insect or crop disease. Protecting your yield puts more money in your pocket. This information is free of charge for the 2021 crop year.
To sign up you just need to have a Bayer Value number. When you are signing up for Climate Fieldview, our crop specialists can get you your Bayer Value number. All you need to get started is a device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc) that allows you to receive emails to get your information. As your equipment changes, you can add a Fieldview drive to the platform to collect data from planting, fertility and herbicide application. It can also track yield data from your yield monitor.
Below are the steps to follow for a new complimentary Fieldview Subscription:
- Visit https://climatefieldview.ca/ and click on ‘Get Started’ to create a trial account (it only takes about 3 minutes).
- Once you are logged into your account, click BUY from the top right corner of your screen.
- Click Add Subscription to your account – will show at $149.00 per year
- Click checkout
- Enter your 5 letter “PROMO CODE”. This is your Bayer Value code (specific to your account) all in CAPITAL letters.
- This will take the subscription cost to $0
- Then it will ask you for your cell #
- Click Place Order
- Once you subscribe to FieldView Plus, someone from our Climate Activation Team will be in touch with you within a couple of days. They will also be able to help you import any of your existing data into FieldView.
Please find below a video from Forage Genetics on HravXtra Alfalfa. Note that it features a couple of Ontario Growers using WL Alfalfa. This demonstrates what our new WL 341HVX.RR Alfalfa can bring to the table for our Dairy Producers.